Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Beginning

So I'm studying abroad this semester in Berlin and Vienna, as the title suggests. As a general overview, I will be in Berlin studying German for January and February and will be in Vienna taking a variety of courses from  March to June. I'll come back to the US in late July after a couple weeks of traveling.

I leave Fargo at noon tomorrow and will arrive in Berlin at noon on New Year's Eve. I'm about halfway through packing and seem to be bringing an appropriate amount of stuff. I'm excited about everything, including celebrating New Year's in Berlin (apparently one of the world's largest New Year's celebrations) but am also a bit nervous. In either case, adventures await.

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels! I will be looking forward to your blogs and praying for a great experience, no homesickness, and safety. Love Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you've had a safe arrival in London -- enroute to Berlin. Happy New Year in Deutschland!

    We love you.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete